Wednesday, January 27, 2016

About


I have lived in the uk since i was a small child, my family are from Rimini which is on the Italian Adriatic coast.

My passionate is to create thing with my hands which led me to find work has a carpenter in the boat industry. I love all aspects of DIY and all what I can achieve working with my hands. This as led me into many activities that I turned into passions and hobbies, such as painting,cooking,carpentry,photography, and the desire to travel. I love to travel the world. I also love walking my dogs along the Norfolk coast where we have a mobile holiday home each step in the fresh air is a new discovery, with wonderful wildlife and the flocks of seabirds are an amazing sight to behold as they swoop and turn as one while exiting the dogs.

Follow me on social networks if you want to stay up to date with the activities of my blog
LATE EVENING OLD HUNSTANTON NORFOLK

No comments: